I am in love with birds, and this is the first in a long line of aviary cross stitch patterns I've got in the works! The Macaw Parrot is a symbol of tropical delight to me. These majestic, colourful birds stole my heart and imagination, and inspired this colourful one of a kind pattern.
Please note that this is a cross stitching kit, and is not a finished piece. You do however get all of this:
- Reference cover photo of finished piece
- Colour chart with DMC colour codes used along with all required thread pre-cut for easy use
- PDF pattern, enlarged for easy reading
- PDF stitching basics guideline for all experience levels
- Embroidery needle
- Aida Fabric in the colour indicated
This design was stitched on 14 count Green AIDA cloth, and is mounted in a 8" hoop.
Made in: Toronto ON Canada
Artist: Diana Watters